Gadget87 offer a 6-month warranty service for phone, tablet PC, camera and camcorder orders on our website. The warranty service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The warranty service is offered from the date of delivery of your order.
2. This warranty service is only valid for the original customer who purchased the item.
3. Item(s) beyond the 6-month warranty period will not be covered by the warranty service.
4. Exceptions for the warranty service:
a) Defects caused by human damage such as neglect and accidental damage;
b) Use of supplies or parts not meeting the product’s specifications;
c) Misuse of other software application(s) which are not compatible with the item;
d) Damage due to water, fire, or other acts of nature;
e) Defects caused by the normal aging of the product and general wear and tear (such as scratches or tears of the item coating);
e) Self repair, or unauthorized product modification, removal, installation and set-up service (including upgrades and expansions) by any third party;
f) Failure to follow instructions supplied with the product;
g) Accessories (such as earphones, batteries, or connecting cables, etc) and cosmetic (packaging or boxes) damages are not included in the warranty provided
5. Gadget87 reserves the right to determine if the return merchandise authorization (RMA) item has or has not performed by following the product instructions
6. Before sending an item back for warranty service, customers must contact us about the defect and receive an RMA number. Any return sent without an RMA number will not be accepted by us. Customers assume all responsibility (included the return shipping fee) for the package until it is delivered back to us. Gadget87 will not be responsible for returned packages if they are lost or damaged by the mailing service used by customers to return the product to us. Customers are advised to insure parcels to mitigate this.
7. The customer has to ship the RMA item back via an insured carrier and obtain a tracking number for the package. Customers are advised to ensure the RMA item is securely packed with bubble wrap, and must be double boxed.
8. The customer has to include a copy of the original invoice with the RMA number (inside the shipping box) when sending the item back.
9. It will usually take 2 to 6 weeks (subject to the specific defect) to assess the returned item(s). Gadget87 will only take responsibility for the shipping fee to send the item back to the customer only.
10. Customers should backup all data and information properly before sending electronic products back. All data and information stored in the item may be lost or deleted during the repair process. Gadget87 will not responsible for any loss of data or information.
11. Gadget87 reserves the right to not provide any report (written or oral) regarding the repair service.
12. Gadget87 reserves the right to interpret the above Terms and Conditions in case of any dispute.